*

Friday, March 14, 2014

Shimps at Sea

The other day, I heard a story on the radio about a man who was at a restaurant with his family. He waited for 90 minutes for his food and decided to go find a server. After not finding a server anywhere around the restaurant, he went into the kitchen to start making his own food. He was kicked out shortly afterwards, but what can we learn from this story?

1. If you want something done, sometimes you have to do it yourself.

2. Men can cook.

3. Radio people are really nice, and

4. Stephen and I mightttt be jetting off to the sunny beaches of Florida soon!

*What, how did we learn that from this story?*

Well because. I heard that story when I was on the phone with Lexi and Banks when I was Caller #10 and I got to compete in their contest for a Spring Break playlist and vacation, and they maybe helped me win, and they entered me into the drawing for the grand prize, and on Monday, I will get a call and find out if we won!
So this is how I will be spending my weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment