*

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Pin Me, I'm Dreaming

The first time I got on Pinterest, I felt overwhelmed. And confused. And sensorily overloaded. But that was in February 2012, and I have since learned how to navigate this world a little bit better, to the point that I love it and have an app for it and I consult it for almost every recipe I ever make and every decoration I've ever dreamed of making and I can't imagine life without it.

That being said, I am still a little bit Pinterest-stupid. As in, I don't know how to find people that I know and follow them....and I want to! I know if I was following the people that I know and love in real life, my Pinterest feed would be cooler and funnier and yummier. Right now it's very pretty, but I just think there must be more to this provincial life.

SO I thought I would do a little mini-giveaway :) Have you ever pinned a recipe that looks amazing but then you never got around to making it? I would like to make it for you! Leave a comment on this blogpost with your Pinterest....ID? I don't know. Some link to your page that will let me follow you - and the recipe that you want me to make for you.

I'll choose a winner from the comments! And I'll make your chosen recipe just for you.

Other rules:

1. You can still win if I'm already following you.
2. You can win if you don't live in Utah, but only if I know that I'll see you sometime in the next year and I can make your recipe for you.
3. Even if you don't have a recipe you want me to make, or if you're not in Utah, I still want to follow you! So feel free to just leave your Pinterest address in a comment.
3. You have 3 weeks to enter the giveaway! I will choose the winner on Tuesday, March 25. So get entering / pinning!


2 comments:

  1. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/373658100305377612/

    I think you should make these for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.pinterest.com/kellysalmon0589/
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/212513676137646014/
    This looks amazing and I bet you would make it wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete