*

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Things I Feel Strongly About Today

For some reason I woke up today and I was super-opinionated. So I'm here to share some thoughts that for seriously no reason keep bopping up.

1. I don't like sushi and I really don't think I ever will. Because I've tried it twice at least, and didn't like it either time, so why would I keep trying it? If I ever did like it, I'd want to eat it. And then I would have to buy it, and sushi is expensive, and like, why. My not liking sushi is something I really like about myself.

2. Ditto on manicures. Every time I get a manicure, I get at least 10 hangnails in the following week. So now I don't get manicures, and instead I go to my friend's house and we do gel nails, and I never get hangnails and I never have to spend money on manicures, either.

3. The Giver is a great movie! I loved it!

4. Blackout curtains are wonderful. I am a believer.

5. Cardio day is actually the worst day. This month is all about eating healthy and working out for Stephen and I, and I scheduled exactly what we need to work out each day. And we both agree that cardio day is the worst of all the days.

6. Winter probably shouldn't exist past Christmas.

7. I need the Big Bang Theory to be more readily available to me, please.

8. If Sammy's closes, I will probably cry.

9. Taylor Swift is coming to Utah in September 2015 and I will be going.

10. I don't get the whole, I want to do something different for my wedding thing. Why? Why would you wear a pantsuit when you could wear a dress?

11. The Dating Divas are so great and I've been spending a lot of time on their website ever since I went to a class they did at the Pinners' Conference. So now, I feel more stressed out than usual about people who don't seem like they're putting enough effort into their marriages. I just want to tell them to go to the Dating Divas website so their marriage can be rockin! It's so fun when your marriage is rockin, so why wouldn't you want that?

12. I am not interested in becoming a real estate agent. Like, ever.

13. I'm pretty solidly against "liking" things on Instagram or Facebook that already have 100+ likes.

14. "You Better Work" is maybe the best song Britney Spears ever did, and it didn't get nearly as popular as it should have. But it is so motivating! I think it didn't get very big because people don't want to work (work).

15. There are lots of artists that I love whose first big song I did not love. Here are some songs that I do not enjoy: "I Kissed a Girl," "All about that Bass," and "Whatcha Say." But I love Katy Perry, and Meghan Trainor's new song "Lips are Moving" needs to be on the radio more, and Jason Derulo is just so great with everything else he's ever done. {Besides breaking up with Jordin Sparks.}

16. I REALLY SHOULD HAVE BEEN A FLAPPER.


....I'm just saying. 
17. Stephen is the best husband in the whole wide world, and I love teaching, and I love my kids so much, but off-track time with him makes me wish I was off-track all the time.

18. I do not have a natural knack for organizing. It's something I really have to work on, but my gosh, it drives me crazy to see my stuff not organized. So this off-track, that's what I've been working on :)

19. That one workout at the gym, where you have to bend over this thing (a hamstring curl machine?) and then lift up this other thing with your legs, is so embarrassing. I can't believe that thing even exists in gyms. Stephen keeps trying to get me to do it, but we've come to an understanding that that does not happen unless he is standing behind me, and it is butt day.

20. These are the things that make me want a baby: looking at baby clothes at Target, the baby in The Giver, or Maleficent, or really any baby in any movie, watching Stephen build forts with his brothers.

I mean
21. These are the things that make me not want to have a baby: thinking about how much it costs, when I have a really good nights' sleep and realize that would all be over, following "Kids are the Worst" on Instagram (which is actually quite hilarious), people asking me when we are going to have a baby.

PS I am not pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment