*

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Small and Shimple Beginnings

It's interesting to me how quickly your life can domino. One October day you're blowing out your birthday candles and wishing that the boy next to you would just hurry up and date you, and then the next thing you know, it's Valentine's Day, and he's whispering that he loves you. And you're whispering it back, and there it is - the crucial moment when the first domino was tipped.

Because it might feel very simple to say I love you, when it's all you've been thinking for the past month, but those three simple little words can set of an outrageous chain of events that includes ring shopping, dress shopping, and then house-shopping, and in the midst of all the chaos, you might start to wonder how you ever thought that anything was simple.

I wouldn't say I have a simple life. In my opinion, it's crazy and surprising and hilarious. Sometimes awkward, occasionally obnoxious, but there's no other life I would rather live.

It's the Shimple Life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment